Summer Events in Colorado Springs
Why visit Cheyenne Mountain Resort? Not only is it beautiful here, but there is so much to do.
- The Fourth of July Colorado Springs Philharmonic Concert. Listen to a symphony in Memorial Park and watch the fireworks.
- The Pikes Peak Art and Music Festival. This is one of the most popular events in Colorado Springs. There’s food, local beers, art exhibits, and even hands-on activities.
- The Tri-Lakes Fourth of July Celebration. Enjoy a pancake dinner, street fair and parade.
This is just the tip of the iceberg of fun things to do during your summertime stay with us!
Cheyenne Summer Savings Packages for 2016
To give you even more incentives to stay here, let us tell you about our hotel deals we have available this summer in Colorado Springs.
- Passport to Summer – We offer a parent’s welcome gift worth $200.00 in savings. You will have access to incredible on-site activities like local beer tastings, live music, movies at the pool and much more!
- Colorado Bed & Breakfast – Do you want to have a relaxing and luxurious vacation? We offer resort amenities, lavish accommodations with a patio or balcony, and a delectable buffet-style breakfast each morning.
How will you spend your summer vacation? We know you will have the time of your life when you take advantage of all that Colorado has to offer. Come visit us at Cheyenne Mountain Resort and book your Summer Savings Package today!