Cheyenne Mountain Resort invites you and your family to spend Easter weekend in Colorado Springs. Enjoy a weekend of activities the entire family will love and celebrate the holiday at Easter Brunch on Sunday, April 5 from 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM at Mountain View Restaurant.
Brunch will feature slow roasted pork loin and tomato goat cheese frittatas, a decadent dessert selection including white chocolate raspberry panna cotta and caramel cheesecake as well as complimentary champagne and mimosa. There's mac & cheese, honey baked ham and corn cobbettes for the kids!
Reservations are strongly encouraged. Reserve your table online or call 719.538.4060. Easter Sunday Brunch is $48.00* for adults and $24.00* for children 6 – 12. Kids 5 and under are complimentary.
A feast on Easter Brunch is a wonderful way to spend the holiday, but the fun of our weekend activities begins Friday evening!
Easter Weekend Events at Cheyenne Mountain Resort:
- Mountain View Restaurant: Friday Seafood/Prime Rib Night
- Complimentary Craft Beer Tasting for adults & Root Beer Tasting for kids
- Gourmet S’mores on the Terrace
- Mountain View Restaurant: Saturday Country BBQ Themed Offering
- Movies in the Auditorium Matinee Kids Movie at 2pm, Teens Movie at 7:30pm
- Jumbo Jenga, Corn Hole, Wii Tournaments & More in our Ballroom
- Relay Races, Pool Scrabble, Greased Watermelon & More at the Indoor Pool
Resort guests also have a complimentary invitation to participate in the Easter weekend events at the Country Club of Colorado, which include an Easter egg hunt and photos with the Easter Bunny as well as golf and beverage specials.
Spend Easter at Cheyenne Mountain Resort. Book your stay online or call 800.588.0250.
*Plus 18% service charge and applicable sales tax