When you think of preparing a holiday meal, you probably start to get a little stressed about the items you need to purchase, how to prepare everything, and how much time it will take to get a beautiful meal on the table. Let our staff treat you and yours like family this year by doing all that hard work for you.
Christmas Dining in Colorado Springs
Christmas Eve Buffet Dinner is on Thursday, December 24th, from 6pm – 10pm. The cost for adults is $44, children ages 5-11 are $22, and children 4 and under are free of charge. Buffet dinner highlights:
• Hearty soups, lush salads, and exquisite appetizers for starters
• Main dishes of Juicy Prime Rib, Carved Salmon, or Steamed Crab Legs
• Entrees come with a choice of almond rice pilaf, gratin potatoes, or a winter vegetable mix
• For dessert, an array of sweet choices
Christmas Day Brunch will be held on Friday, December 25th, from 10:30am to 7pm. The cost for adults is $52, children ages 5-11 are $26, and any child under age 4 is complimentary. The brunch menu offers:
• Fresh fruit spread, donuts, Danish, muffins, eggs and omelets made to order, and other breakfast fare
• Various meat and fish entrees with savory sides to accompany them
• Cakes, cookies, pies, and other sweets
• Gourmet beverage station
• Kids menu
Reservations are strongly recommended. Call 719-538-4060 or reserve online at OpenTable.com.
Make Cheyenne Mountain Resort your choice for holiday dining in Colorado Springs and let us treat you to a festive experience.