Join us for an Old Fashion Colorado Springs 4th of July at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort!
We’ve got tons of great resort activities and dining events going on throughout the week to help commemorate this historic day in our nation’s history.
From June 28 – July 9 celebrate 4th of July by taking part in:
- Half Price Wine Thursdays at Mountain View Restaurant from 6–10:30 PM
- All You Can Eat Seafood & Prime Rib at Mountain View Restaurant Friday & Saturday 6–10:30 PM
- Hot Summer Nights - Live Music at Will Rogers Lounge Fridays & Saturdays at 7–10 PM
- Nightly S'Mores After Dark on the Mountain View Terrace at 8:30 PM
- Saturday Cheyenne Zoo Breakfast at Mountain View Restaurant from 8:30–10 AM
- Summer Splash at the Aquatics Center Daily from 12–4 PM
- Red, White & Blues - Live Music on the Grand Rivers Terrace July 3 from 6–9:30 PM
- Old Fashioned Fourth BBQ at Mountain View Restaurant July 4 from 6–10 PM
- Fourth of July Fireworks at the Aquatics Center July 4 from 9–10:15 PM
- Saturday Night Dive-in Movies at the Resort Pool from 8:30–10:15 PM
With so many great events at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort, why not plan your vacation today? Our Summer Escape Package makes it easy and affordable to stay an extra night or two – book 2 nights and save 20%, 3 nights saves you 25% and 5 nights is a savings of 35%. For more information on our Summer Escape Package and how you can book more to save more, check out the Getaway Packages on our website. To make your reservations, book online or call 800.588.0250.
Happy 4th of July from all of us at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort in Colorado Springs!