There are event venues in Colorado Springs, and then there’s the Cheyenne Mountain Conference Center. With 40,000 square feet of IACC certified meeting space, the Cheyenne Mountain Resort event venues provide meeting planners with 38 conference rooms built for various meeting formats and one of the most unique meeting settings available. Surrounded by the beauty of Colorado Springs and the grandeur of the Rocky Mountains, your attendees will be inspired and your event will be a place for innovation and creativity.
We offer beautiful, well-equipped corporate event venues and amenities like a state-of-the-art Media & Business Center in addition to Hot Dates & Rates for meeting planners. Receive benefits and savings for events booked and actualized for a group of 10 rooms or more at the Cheyenne Mountain Conference Center during the following dates.
May 2012 - $129 EP / $243 BCP
May 29 - June 1
June 2012 - $149 EP / $263 BCP
June 3 - 8
June 10 - 13
August 2012 - $169 EP / $263 BCP
July 29 - August 3
August 5 - 10
October 2012 - $159 EP / $263 BCP
October 7 - 14
October 14 - 19
October 21 - 26
October 28 - November 2
- 1 per 40 Comp policy cumulative on guestroom allocation only
- Welcome Non-alcoholic beverage at Check-in
- Welcome amenity to five (5) VIP's (hotel choice)
- One (1) Complimentary round (foursome) of Golf at the Country Club of Colorado
- Must have a Master Account component
- Calculated off of NET revenues (when group is commissionable).
- When the total Group spend exceeds $25k, Cheyenne Mountain will rebate the Master Account 2% for each incremental dollar above the threshold.
- When the Group spend exceeds $50k, Cheyenne Mountain will rebate 2% on all dollars from $25k – 50k, and then add an additional 5% for each incremental dollar above the $50k threshold.
- The stimulus earned will be posted against the Master Account.
- This offer is not valid for existing programs or any other promotion. Subject to availability.
Host your annual meeting in our tiered amphitheater or get out of the office for a day of team building at the Cheyenne Mountain Conference Center. Let our conference planners help you achieve your meeting goals or utilize our Planner Toolkit and Conference Planning Guide to get the most of out of your time in Colorado Springs.
Visit our website for more information on the event venues available at the Cheyenne Mountain Conference Center in Colorado Spring or to take advantage of our Hot Dates & Rates promotion. Meeting planners can complete an online RFP, call 719.538.4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.